Litigation in Local Courts
When construction disputes involve individuals or organisations based in different countries, those concerned are frequently confronted with an range of difficult issues in a variety of jurisdictions.
Seen as our partner’s have a huge amount of global construction law understanding, professional expertise and associations around the globe, our partners are capable to bring together, as necessary and at short notice, a multi-disciplinary line-up that can deal with all aspects of any global construction dispute or investigation to assist you navigate the law and procedure in appropriate jurisdictions, common law courtrooms, and achieve an optimistic result.
Our partners around based throughout the world and also have close connections the Middle East, Europe and America.
Our partners can advise you on:
- the judicial process in which you wish to bring a construction claim in
- the advantages and disadvantages of each possible legal procedure and legal proceeding
- the law which governs your construction claim
- any matters concerning relevant information and witnesses located in different jurisdictions
- the challenge of the jurisdiction, for example a court in England & Wales or the seat of an arbitration, our partners can inform you on the advantages of such a challenge and submit an application at the court if necessary.